Frequently Asked Questions
CANCELLATION POLICY | If for some reason I need to cancel my registration for the CIPP VIII meeting, what rules apply and will you refund me the registration fee?
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to Mediaxa (27 rue MassÚna Nice, France).
Cancellations of registrations will be accepted until Januray 15, 2008, up to which date the total amount less 25% for administrative expenses will be refunded. The refund will be made after the congress.
We regret that refunds cannot be made for cancellations received after January 15, 2008.
PAYMENT | What methods of payment do you accept?
Payment should be made in advance by one of the following mehods:
1. Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard may be used for all charges. Please indicate:
Card number, expiry date, CW2 code (last 3 digit numbers in the signature field on your credit card, and card holder's name.
2. Switf transfer
BPCA Agence Buffa - 8 rue de la Buffa - 06000 Nice, France
Swift code: CCBPFRPPNCE / Bank code: 15607 / Branch code: 00012
Account #: 60221237564 / IBAN: FR76 1560 7000 1260 2212 3756 433
Note that a copy of the bank transfer receipt mentioning the name of the participant has to be sent by fax or by e-mail.
Bank transfer are not allowed after March 1, 2008.
3. Cheque ONLY IN EUROS payable to Mediaxa / CIPP8
REGISTRATION | 1. What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the Congress and the exhibition
- Congress bag and documentation
- Daily coffee breaks
- Opening Ceremony and welcoming reception
- Closing Ceremony and cocktail
REGISTRATION | 2. What is included in the registration fee for accompanying persons?
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes:
- Opening Ceremony and Welcoming reception
- One half-day tour: Panoramic tour of Nice / or The Maeght Fondation in Saint-Paul de Vence / or A glass factory in Biot and discovery of pottery of Vallauris.
Please note that the registered accompanying person's fee does not include admission to the scientific conferences or the congress bag and documentation.